Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

How the hell did this get to #1 on Newgrounds!?!?

First off: Art
Awesome, Loved the art work, and I can tell it took a long time

Next, Sound:
The sound quality was almost perfect, but the actor's and actress' intonations sounded more fake than a Michael Jackson's face.
NO offense but it really got in the way of the story.

Lastly, the worst offender was the plot. The plot had a nice start, but most of the jokes weren't really funny. I can see the influences from your favorite shows, but there was no humor in the hackneyed material you used. Everyone could have seen most of the jokes coming (exception of about 2... that were pretty damn funny).

So in summation, you cartoon was both original and funny, but the original part wasn't the funny part, and the funny part wasn't the original part.

A Gamer's Life A Gamer's Life

sic temper tyranus

Dude, tooooooo esoteric.

Might be funny for ur friendz to check, but cmon man we gotta watch this shit. A little more open to large audiences eh?

Fling Fling episode 2 Fling Fling episode 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOFL, very very nice, please keep em rollin, ur an inspiration to us all.

Bleach 1 Bleach 1

Launen sind so lustig!

Ich denke, daß dieser Film hilarious war! Ich liebe verrückte Sachen so. Bilden Sie mehr MARKE MEHR bitte! Weil ich ein Chlorid sein möchte Laune essend, auch!

SSM - The Building Jumper SSM - The Building Jumper

Needs a Plot

Needs a plot, and not to mention a loader for 56k folk. Otherwise, I enjoyed the style, could be more poignant if it had meaning attached, or perhaps dialog.

I Got No Strings - D.E. I Got No Strings - D.E.

Well done

AAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHHA< now lets fuck our 6 year old daughter.... no that would make your flash get voted off ( voice of experience )

Soft Outer Crust Ep#10 Soft Outer Crust Ep#10

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Should be #1

MAY I MUMBLE DOG-FACE IN THE BANANA PATCH?

Stagger Preview Stagger Preview

Stupid people suck

Hey, is everyone doing this stupid preview bullshit now? It's a fad. I just love how this guy isn't afraid to show how stupid he is. If ur gonna work ur ass off to do something, don't base it on a stupid plot like that. If anyone is wavering on this man's intelligence just read what it says at the end,
"The "Interactive" Movie Coming Soon
Yes thats right, he used open quotes then double quotes inside quotes, and then never closed them... haha good thing he's no programmer, cause thats stupid looking especially on your "preview" work.

(Mocks author) "OooOOoOOooOO if you have dial-up turn back now!"
*snicker*

MindChamber responds:

Look another Idiot joins the Fray...
this review had nothing to do with the preview, just another bitch with a small dick,trying to look big.....
Your on AOL Loser,..Step Off

A View To A Kill: Revelry A View To A Kill: Revelry

Great movie

Squinty... I think u used expunge wrong. GO watch hackers again