Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

How the hell did this get to #1 on Newgrounds!?!?

First off: Art
Awesome, Loved the art work, and I can tell it took a long time

Next, Sound:
The sound quality was almost perfect, but the actor's and actress' intonations sounded more fake than a Michael Jackson's face.
NO offense but it really got in the way of the story.

Lastly, the worst offender was the plot. The plot had a nice start, but most of the jokes weren't really funny. I can see the influences from your favorite shows, but there was no humor in the hackneyed material you used. Everyone could have seen most of the jokes coming (exception of about 2... that were pretty damn funny).

So in summation, you cartoon was both original and funny, but the original part wasn't the funny part, and the funny part wasn't the original part.

A Gamer's Life A Gamer's Life

sic temper tyranus

Dude, tooooooo esoteric.

Might be funny for ur friendz to check, but cmon man we gotta watch this shit. A little more open to large audiences eh?

Fling Fling episode 2 Fling Fling episode 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOFL, very very nice, please keep em rollin, ur an inspiration to us all.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

HOW TO CHEAT!!!!

Here's how to rig the password!
The following is the ultimate password:
ANZZZZZZZZZZZZEZZZZZZOFHNHGNT

Here's what is what:

the first character is the level, A = First level
B = 2nd etc. Jump to any level you want ;)

the Z's are the amounts of whatever you have, setting it all to Z's sets it to the max

the FHNHG are the items you have in your inventory, try playing around with these to get different items, and the T at the ending allows you to have all spells!

LOL, have fun

this is how it is as of 4/28/03

Lata,
Iconoclast

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Don't

Don't change that last hole like some morons say, anyone who plays knows that the last hole is always the hardest... Excellent programming, I enjoy your game very much.